Rate Per Application
LalVigne PROHYDRO 1 kg/ha (0.9 lb/acre)
Timing of application
1st application: prior to stressful conditions.
Effective from the first application.
Number of applications per season depends on the water stress conditions of the vineyard. In standard conditions, apply 1-2 applications between fruit set and bunch closure.
Situations of severe post-bloom stress (3 applications at the phenological stages JKL according to M. Baggiolini)
- 1st application: STATE J. Fruitset
- 2nd application: STATE K. Pea size
- 3rd application: STATE L. Bunch closure
Interval between applications around 14 days.
In cases where the water stress begins before flowering, it is recommended to start the treatment earlier and increase the number of applications up to 4 or 5.
Apply when cool, night or early morning.
Mode of application:
- Mix LalVigne PROHYDRO in a 5 gallon bucket with one gallon or more of water per pound of product
- Add mixed product to half full sprayer and continue agitating.
- Add remaining water, spray on leaves at 100 – 1000 l / ha (10 – 110 gal / acre).